Household count right? Well that is definitely the circumstance when thinking about an Explainer video for your website. An Explainer online video will often be used on a company home page, and is the essential thing a possible customer will see and learn about you as a company.
The intention of Explainer online video production is firstly to capture your audience’s attention, and secondly, you can keep them interested on your website for a longer period of time. So that it goes without saying that this needs to be perfect.
Movement videos are powerful tools because they are made up of both visuals and storytelling to illustrate your message and maintain the audience’s attention. They work nicely because they show alternatively than tell – showing is a proven approach to be a little more effective than simply just telling them. Plus, they are fantastic for communicating or outlining a complex message in a simplified way.
Keep in mind the following points to produce results driven Explainer video:
- Keep it brief and sweet. An online video length of 1-2 minutes is perfect.
- Get in a straight line to the idea – get the audience’s attention in the first 10 secs.
- Keep the viewer interested. Address the issue quickly and solve their problem.
- Answer any questions any customer may have – the aim is for the viewer to understand just what you do or what you provide right at the end of the video.
- Arrange it with your brand – putting your own company personality into the video
- Add humor! All of us are all human by so doing and even though your product or service may be corporate, technical or complex – tell the story plot in a relatable and lightweight hearted way- allow the viewer to indulge with your brand.
Therefore, what style of computer animation is better? But for now – here are a few examples of recent Explainer videos we have produced and you could see more examples on our website: Enjoy!