Using video as part of your online marketing strategy is more prevalent now than at any time before. The popularity of online video is almost commonplace, with businesses moving toward this successful medium to advertise and market their products and services. The video advertising spend rate has practically tripled since 2008, and the pace is not expected to slow.
Explainer videos have been particularly effective for businesses choosing this medium. These advertising videos provide a very versatile foundation and can be used to communicate everything from a corporate brief summary of the launch of a cool product.
A few companies consider creating their own videos rather than by using a firm to help. When on the surface this appears to be a cost effective and reasonable choice, it might not exactly always be the best solution.
Let’s have a look at the great and bad of do-it-yourself video vs. professionally-produced explainer videos.
- Easy and easy – with the lower cost of video technology, throwing with each other an easy video can be done in a subject of minutes. While this can be accomplished in a short time, your video may well not run into online as the best form of advertisement for your business.
- Planning – knowing your marketing message and target audience are crucial parts of creating a video, and the best source just for this information is the business. If the video services firm will not take the time to understand your message or your audience, then even the highest quality online video may well not perform very well.
- Professional – You may know your audience, but putting together the best message is different. Experienced video companies can make sure your communication is plainly communicated through the complete video.
- Gear and editing – while there are some simple editing and video creation tools available, most quality video companies have significantly better tools on hand to be sure it is assembled realistically, and the best quality is used.
- Publishing the script – not every business has personnel provided by the skills to write a video program. Writing a blog is one effective marketing strategy, but it is very different than writing a script for a.
- The style options available (comedy, drama, etc.) – a video service provider can assist you choose the best style to communicate your message to your audience. You may choose something upbeat and comical, or perhaps you may choose a more professional and educational procedure. There are numerous options to explore, and a knowledgeable firm can help you pick the best option.
- The SEO factor – more than ever, search engine providers like YouTube and others are applying their search algorithms to video in order to rank your site. Ratings including the quantity of views, the quantity of positive comments, the number of shares and other factors contribute to your company’s ranking on search results lists. A good video provider will help you capitalize on this as part of your online video initiatives.
Carefully consider professionally-produced explainer video vs. do it yourself (day) video. There is valid great use a good video provider to make your you tube production a success.