White board explainer videos have helped companies all over stay ahead of their competition by getting the customer’s interest in simply a few of seconds. Whiteboard explainer videos invariably is an inexpensive way to inform your audience what your product or service is, and how it will benefit them. Here are five companies which may have used whiteboard explainer videos successfully.
United Package Support
The United Courier Service (UPS) has recently been using whiteboard explainer videos for years. Using their white board animations, they are able to grab the reader’s attention and then describe how their services work.
How UPS Uses White Board Explainer Videos to Reach Success
The UPS uses whiteboard explainer videos by showing potential customers a scenario that they can relate to while together advertising a new products or services. Here are a few ways that UPS has profited from using white board videos.
- Got people discussing about the videos
- Employed simple methods to describe the skills to consumers
- Acquired visitors to visit their website by together with a link at the end of it
- Led to several parodies, driving more attention to UPS products/services
Videos are the best method of multimedia to promote your items for sale. Ebay is an auction site, and in addition they benefit when people are successful in selling their goods. They used a whiteboard explainer video to help viewers see how beneficial videos can be when selling items on their site. A few ways in which eBay has seen success from the online video include:
- Helped consumers understand the power video and visuals have on sales
- Let consumers know that they can add videos for their auctions to drive sales
- More people are using eBay’s site
- Seeing as people post more sales, eBay makes more income
Hendrick Automotive is a car dealership possessed by Rick Hendrick, owner of NASCAR team, Hendrick Motorsports. They have stores in 13 different claims and so they use the white board animation to describe why you should components autos from them. They may have seen great success with the advertisements because many people are fed up of the standard, cheesy dealership advertising.
How Hendrick Automotive is using the videos
- Including actual life situations that folks are encountered with when purchasing vehicles
- Use music that audiences enjoy making a desire to listen to the complete advertising
- Drive people to Hendrick Automotive’s website to find locations of dealerships
The United Declares government uses these videos to successfully make clear to citizens about the new Bills being discussed in Congress. One example is a video explaining the Immigration Reform Bill, which helps everyone understand what the bill entails and how it will change the country.
How the White House is using the videos?
- Help voters understand the governmental process
- Breakdown the Bills into language people can understand
- Drive more traffic to the White House website
Drive interest into national politics and political decisions
Adobe took good thing about the advertising strategy to promote their EchoSign product. The online video helped people appreciate how the product would benefit them, as well as how it worked. They provided off the success by selling more EchoSign programs, especially to companies that needed important documents agreed upon immediately.
How Adobe has used the videos
Leaves customers feeling secure about using the products
Allows consumers see how the product can be used
Video for EchoSign was seen practically 500, 500 times
In addition to these companies and organizations, Entertainment and Sports Programming Network (ESPN), Facebook, Mashable, and the tv set show, Weeds, have found success through using short whiteboard explanation videos. All of them have learned that more people will visit their business or socialize with them on Interpersonal Media after sharing the videos. Consumers are looking for products that meet their demands and are ready to settle with the first the one which involves them. However, with whiteboard videos, businesses capture the interest longer and have an improved chance that the customer will stay with them.