Remember this old saying “a picture can tell a 1000 words,” well a video can probably tell ten thousand words. If these ten thousand words that your video tells is in sync with your customer’s needs, then you might just keep grinning to the bank due to ceaseless bank alerts!
Sure, explainer videos can increase your conversion rates if you undertake it just right. Here are some of the reasons why explainer videos are a plus on your squeeze page and an added advantage for your business.
Why does your current squeeze page need an explainer video?
- Grabs attention: explainer videos are good at catching the attention of your target audience and explaining your business model to them. If your company operates an incomprehensive model that’s difficult to make clear or understand, then animated videos are the way to go.
- Reduces bounce prices: an explainer video would keep people on your website, by grabbing their attention so that they do not leave too fast after visiting your page. This would contribute to reducing your site’s bounce rates. Moreover, an explainer video on your landing page makes potential customers view your business as a reliable authority on issues concerning your specialized niche. Hence they may choose to do business with you.
- Improves seo: getting your business to the first page of google is the desire of every business owner. However, a fantastic way to increase your cyberspace credibility and improve ranking leading to an increased overall seo ranking is through the use of videos. This is because google sees sites with video as an even more credible and reliable business. Inside closing, statistics has shown which a business with video on its landing page is 50x’s more likely to make google’s front side page!
- Explain complex ideas: if your product or services are too complicated for your customers to understand, a cartoon explainer video can help bring the boring textual content to life and get the message across to them in a funny, simple exciting way.
- Enhance sales: according to studies, a video helps to persuade about 50-85% of potential customers to get a product or service from a company. The attention span of many internet surfers are quite short, and they quickly get bored with reading long sales marketing textual content. Animated videos present your sales copy in a new and funny way to these users to be able to help you close a deal. A recent study indicates that a “how it works” video on your squeeze page would help boost sales volume upwards to 60% compared to other products without it. In other words, explainer videos offer an improved way of accelerating sales of your products and services.
- Flatten your competitors: it has already been established that the explainer video is right for your business. Therefore, it would be foolhardy, for your competition to have explainer videos on the websites and you don’t! No zero that is unquestionably not a wise choice. Therefore, if your rivals have explainer’s videos on their websites, you should have an even better one too!
Videos are everywhere these kinds of days, and they are usually going to get even more prominent in the coming years. Your business cannot afford to become missing on the explainer video action, so get a single today!