Essentially, there’s one main target you’re trying to attain with your online marketing efforts: driving revenue. Nevertheless, many marketers ignore the goals they need to achieve on the way to make this possible, especially leads and branding. Fortunately, online video has proven to be quite efficient at obtaining both, much more so than text-based content like blog posts, white papers and eBooks. Here’s why.
- You’ll boost diamond and retention through custom online video. The people in your target market lives in an environment where marketers are bombarding them with messages and competing for attention. Video attracts attention better than text, which brings about increased engagement. In addition to, 80% of video visitors will remember the materials you’ve presented – even up to 30 times after they’ve seen it.
- Video is unparalleled in expressing emotion. Online video appeals to the gets a gut feeling of sight and ability to hear, and it’s the blend of the factors that move us to tears or laughter. You can propagate excitement, joy, sadness or anger through body dialect and other subtleties in video that your audience may miss when striving to read your content.
- The statistics show that video marketing is beneficial. Here are simply a few of the numbers that prove how powerful online video can be:
- 4% of your target audience watches at least one video per month online
100 million internet users watch video daily
73% of C-level executives view business-related videos at least one time a week
- You can support other content assets. Online video content can be used to draw more site visitors to the other materials you’re publishing, such as your social media account or website. The click through rate of video is higher when compared with text content, giving other content property a boost where they need it.
- The voice and movement aspects of video impact attention. Since humans, we’re drawn to movement and tend to glance at something that appears inside our peripheral eye-sight. It’s inside our nature to notice something in action and be curious about it. Video seizes this trait in our physical make up and brings an audio tracks aspect of it, adding another layer of attraction to keep our attention.
- You will get better insight into your metrics with video. When looking at analytics related to your text-based content, you might not exactly always get a good view of performance. They will might have downloaded your whitepaper, but you won’t be able to tell whether they actually read it. Plus, you won’t know if they paid attention or re-read certain critical sections. Various video platforms can give you this insight, providing such stats as how much time a viewer watched before clicking away or whether someone watched multiple times.
- Video drives conversion rate. Individuals who watch your videos are more likely to become customers, as audiences are 64% more likely to make a purchase afterwards. They also usually tend to linger on your page if they watch a video during the visit, up to two minutes longer.
These reasons why video is somewhat more successful at lead generation should motivate you to start out creating compelling content. Your rivals are taking good thing about the probable that video presents, so you’re missing business opportunities if you don’t get on the bandwagon. If perhaps you’re unsure how to travel forward with video creation, production and publishing, really smart to retain pros to take care of the job.