Some marketers are caught in the conundrum of trying to decide whether to embark on a video advertising strategy – or are you wondering why they’re already doing it. Put simply, if you’re not using video as part of your marketing strategy, you’ll be left out. Here are nine reasons why.
1.Your customers are watching more video. The data prove that the people in your target market is watching video, which is probably the only profit you will need to hear:
92% of B2B prospects eat online video clip
4 billion dollars’ videos are watched on YouTube every day
Concerning one-third of shoppers will purchase a product after viewing a video advertisement
2 . not Video advertisings convert sales. The biggest titles in online marketplaces, including Amazon and eBay, record that adding a video clip ad to a product description boosts the chances of a shopper buying that item by up to 35%.
- People share video. Those who view a video ad and find it interesting or valuable will share it with their followers on sociable media. In fact, more than 700 videos are shared by Twitter users every minute. This sensation can increase your video’s exposure exponentially.
- Video advertisings excel among mobile users. The number of individuals viewing videos on mobile devices continues its upward climb. One interesting statistic for companies distributing video is that 88% of brief pieces, around 30 mere seconds, are watched through to the end on mobile. The same isn’t true for those viewing the ad on a computer.
- Video is a great format for informing and educating. Because it features sound and visual elements that appeal to multiple sensory faculties, video advertisements perform as well as educational tools. They’re especially effective when used for product presentations or in as How-To guides, as viewers can certainly see how certain things work or learn a new skill.
- Lookup engines love video. The biggest search engine companies put a priority on video content when making tweaks to the methods that present certain sites higher on the rankings page. Distributing videos via social media, posting them on weblogs and sneaking in them on your website increases the likelihood your target audience will find you when looking for relevant information.
- A conveys huge amounts of information in a short time. You can say more in a shorter amount of time on video clip as compared to text. Video is more engaging to the senses, so it can have an overabundance of information by showing and informing at the same time.
- Video tells your story much better than other platforms. The emotional impact of video advertising is considerable. You make a more reliable personal relationship when you’re storytelling through sight and noise, connecting a viewer’s feelings to your products or services.
- Analytics are telling. The primary video sites, including Facebook and YouTube, include features that permit one to see how your content performs. The actual views, gives, likes and social relationships can help you plan future campaigns, which makes your content more effective at reaching your target audience.
If these features of video advertising avoid motivate one to get on board, here’s another big reason to do it: Your competitors are distributing videos and capturing the attention of your potential customers. Now, you no extended have to wonder if you should bring video into your marketing collapse.